17 May 2013

Haii Everyone!

Haii Everyone!
I am brand-new to blogger and eventually I will create vlogs and videos to add. This blog is going to include my favourite things of the week, recipes, D.I.Y projects and also travel and exploration videos and images!

Anyway before this all I will introduce myself...

As said in my home-land, New Zealand, Kia Ora.My name is Moya Baker and I am currently 16 years old. I was born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand and have only left the country a few times. I am an aspiring artist and am hoping on launching a hat and shoe line this year! I am very interested in music and listen to almost everything, Indie and Alternative Rock, especially 80's is my favourite genre at the moment.

I am in Year 12, my second to last year at high school, and I am aspiring to go to university to become a teacher and a humans worker. At school I love English, Classical Studies, History and Art, mainly design but I'm up to try anything.

I have two siblings, one brother, Cameron, whose 18 and a sister, Zaviar who is 14. Recently my mother, Jacqui, remarried to my step father Ben and we welcomed him and his two children into the family. My mum suffers from Multiple Sclerosis and my dad, James, passed away from Grade 4 Blastoma Cancer (Brain) last January(2012).

I consider myself, "Cook-Irish", a mix between Cook-Island and Irish but I do have very many ethnic backgrounds.Heaps of people think I'm Greek.

I really love cats, I have 2 of my own but 8 in my personal family!I play heaps of instruments but focus mainly on piano and bass guitar. I love sewing, as well as knitting and crochet and I love creating and making things!.

Anyway, enjoy this blog! 

No comments: