22 July 2013

Things Of The (Last) Week! #2

I am back with my second set of 'Things Of The Week' so here I go....
This week was the 15th of July to the 21st of July!

Food of the Week: Omfg this week I tired so much good food but the best of the week was probably having Nandos for the first time (I had a Mild/Medium Quarter chicken with chips, TRY IT!!!!) and then this chicken my grandma cooked on Tuesday night that was awesome!
Drink of the Week: Definitely Hulu Cat Tea House! If you live in Auckland go try it, if you like Tea its awesome! I had a Grapefruit Green Iced Tea and tried some of my friends (Cici's) Honey, Lemon and Aloe one! My Soy Double Choc Frappe was definately a good second!
Moment of the Week: Going into Central Auckland with the friends! Emma and Nigya from (Two Broke Teens) and also Cici and Noriko! It was awesome!
Great of the Week: I got a Star Wars shirt and a Super Mario shirt while Op-Shopping!
Bad of the Week: Not having internet to update for agessss!
Quote of the week: Um... "Recreate others ideas to create your own unique ideas"
Song of the Week: You Get What You Give-New Radicals!
Recommendation of the Week: Hulu Cat Tea House if you're in NZ or try Soy Double Choc Frappes from Starbucks if you are elsewhere
Thought of the week: The holidays go way too quickly :L

I am so sorry this is late but I hope everyone enjoys!

Moya xxx

No comments: