2 July 2013

I Look Like....Tag

So this is a random tag that I found, that explains what I look like! I've posted some pictures but obviously I do look different and some features are more prominent in real life.

Eye colour: Heterochromic Green. (I have a melanin lack in my body so my eyes are brown, green and grey in different areas)(One is also greener and one is browner) They are not hazel.
Skin Colour: Pale, with an olive tint to it.
Height: I am 167cm I think I am just or just below 5'6"
Hair type: Curly. Very very curly.
Hair Colour: Naturally black, but at the moment it is browny ginger, its very ugly :L
Freckles: Some but not too prominent.
Tan or Burn: Burn!
Body Type: Curvy.
Clothing Size: It varies to what I am wearing but I can go from 10 to 14, but I comfortably wear size 12ish.
Shoe size: Ok so this is a awkward question. I have very wide,very little feet, however most shoes are made for slim feet. So because of this I wear about a size 6 or 7 for slim styled shoes and about size 5 for wide set shoes!
Dimples: Nope.
Nails painted or not:  Usually not, but occasionally when I can be bothered to I will.

Ok this was really short but I thought it would be a cool thing to do, so here it is.

Moya <3

No comments: