29 July 2013

Review Of My Holiday!

So if you didn't know I have been on school break for the past two weeks and went back to school today (which sucked but anyway) so I thought I would share with you what I have done during that time. Places I went, new food, new clothes etc...

So....

Food!

1.I love starbucks so any chance I get to go there I will! So I decided to get a Double Chocolate Frappe with Soy milk and it was delicious, everyone should definately try them! It cost me $7.50 for a Grande sized one! So it was a bit expensive but worth it.

2. Hulu Cat Tea House! This is probably one of the cutest places I have ever been and it was cheap and so yum! Its one size but probably about 750mls for $5 and $1 for topping like pearls, puddlings, jelly etc. I have tried now a grapefruit green tea, a mango green tea and a strawberry black tea. If you live in Auckland or ever come here and like Tea definately try it!
Look at the cute cups!

3. Nandos! I finally went to Nandos and was defiantely worth the money and my expectations were reached. I spent $14.90 and got a quarter chicken and chips which was heaps, as they have really big portion sizes. The sauces are really awesome too!

Places!

1. Whitianga! I go to Whitianga on the Coromandel peninsula a few times a year to visit my nan who lives down there. It was beautiful there this time and the weather was sunny and awesome! Which was good for he middle of winter. I would definately recommend going there if you haven't its really small but its such a awesome small town! Also the cave where the family off Narnia 2 come out of at the beginning of the film is a 10 minute boat ride from the main wharf!

2. Whiti Farm Park! this was most likely the cutest place I had ever been, animal wise. It had both common and exotic farm animals and I made friends with an Australian Cockatoo named Smiley! I fed heaps of new animals like Wallabies, Turkeys, Possums, a Llama, Alpacas and even an emu and ostrich!

3. I went to Hot Water Beach for the first time in years and it was so cool! My cousin and I dug a hole and were just getting to the warmth when a big wave came and ruined it and filled it with cold water :L

Clothes!

1. Star Wars T-Shirt: When I went into Central Auckland (Town) we went to Paper Bag Princess on K Road and it was one of the best Op-Shops I have ever been in. I found this really cute Star Wars Tee with 9 of the characters as cartoons on it!

2. Super Bang Bario T-Shirt: I also got this from Paper Bag Princess and its a parody Tee with Bario on it which is pretty cute! I got this and the Star Wars T-Shirt for $8!

3. I went into Valley Girl with my sister and they were having a huge sale and I got an over-sized knitted jumper! It was only $10 and is so warm and comfy!

Love you all!

Moya xxx

No comments: