13 July 2013

Things Of The Week!

Ok so every week or fortnight I would like to do a things of the week questionnaire so heres the first!

Week 1! (July 8 to July 12)

Food of the week: Umm, An egg-less lemon choc chip muffin that Nigya had during History period on Friday! That was great! She said she was putting up the recipe on her blog twobroketeens.blogspot.co.nz
Moment of the week: Omg, this doesn't sound exciting at all,but I have a really unsocial cat named Crackle and he doesn't really like human affection so one day before school, I think Wednesday, he walked straight into my lounge and sat right on my lap! It was a beautiful time
Great of the week: I passed my History with Merit! I wasn't expecting it!
Bad of the week: I found out I have both a bladder and skin infection and also am suffering from dehydration. Yay!
Quote of the week: I don't have one but while reading I discovered a new pick up line! "Some call me Moya. But you can call me tonight ;)"
Song of the week: I hate Miley Cyrus SO much and yet I have had 'We Can't Stop' in my head ALL week. La Da Di La Di We Like To Party....
Recommendation of the week: Umm. With Miley in mind check out Shane Dawsons parody of said song.
Thoughts of the week: Long. Busy. Horrible with glimmers of happiness.

Moya xxx

No comments: