23 June 2013

50 Facts About Me


1. what are you wearing? Dads old t-shirt and track pants. #MeAtMyBest 
2. ever been in love? Do my cats count?
3. ever had a terrible break up? Nah.
4. how tall are you? 168cm  I thinks Im just 5' 6"
5. how much do you weight? I don't know, havent weighed myself in agesss
6. any tattoos you want? Yes, many. Im actually thinking bout becoming a tattoo artist
7. any piercings you want? I want to get more ears and possibly my nose done
8. OTP?  CIYA ;D (Inside Joke)
9. Favorite show? Dont have one, but Big Bang Theory and Modern Family are brilliant
10. favorite bands? Omg, so many. 30 Seconds to Mars, Paramore, Imagine Dragons, Walk The Moon,     Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Hey Monday, He Is We, Young The Giant, etc...
11. Something you miss? My dad. <3
12. favorite song? Atm, probably Anna Sun-Walk The Moon or Radioactive-Imagine Dragons
13. how old are you? I am 16.
14. zodiac sign? Capricorn
15. hair color? Naturally black, but browny-ginger atm.
16. favorite quote? I think this one is pretty awesome, "When you think of people who bully you, think of them as sandpaper, one day youll turn out polished and theyll trun out useless"
17. favorite singer? Ed Sheeran, P!nk, Lady Gaga, Brendan Urie, Patrick Stump, Jared Leto
18. favorite color? Pastel Grey
19. loud music or soft? Depends, I like both really.
20. where do you go when you’re sad? To my room or to find a kitty to cuddle
21. how long does it take you to shower? Depends, usually 10 to 20 minutes
22. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends. Usually around 20 to 30 minutes on schooldays but it varies
23. ever been in a physical fight? Nope
24. turn on? Eyes! Stubble, good fashion sense, clean, sarcastic and humorous 
25. turn off? Unhygienic, too loud, no sense of humour, mean. 
26. the reason i joined blogger? Well I've been meaning to for a while, and my friends started one so I did too
27. fears? Omg, so many. The top of the list, I am petrified of birds, heights and clowns. My most random fear, rubbish trucks :L
28. last thing that made you cry? I haven't properly cried since my dads funeral which was last year.
29. last time you cried? Like full on crying, idk. Tears...on friday, because I have very wind, rain and sun sensitive eyes so it the weather is strong my eyes go cray.
30. meaning behind your url? Me and my friends were discussing Dora adn then we were wondering what names we'd have if we had a blog or youtube, mine was decided to be Moya the Explora
32. last song you listened to? Come What May-Moulin Rouge!
33. last show you watched? Properly, Jono and Ben at 10 but Im sort of watching Ellen now.
34. last person you talked to? My mum
35. the relationship between you and the last person you texted? My phone died about a month ago so I dont remember, but I text my cousin off my mums phone.
36. favorite food? Dont have one.
37. place you want to visit? So many! But top of my list, Greece, Pompeii and Rome, England, LA and NEW YORK!!!
38. last place you were? The supermarket
39. do you have a crush? Nope.
40. last time you kissed someone? Again...Do my cats count? because if so today....
41. last time you were insulted and what was it? Last night, I was calling my kitten and she completely ignored me,she was all of 30 cm away also
42. what color underwear are you wearing?  Black.
43. what color shirt are you wearing? Black and grey hemming
44. what color bottoms are you wearing? Grey.
45. wearing any bracelets? Not atm, but I do occasionally
46. last sport you played? HAHAHAHAHA! What a good question XDDDDD
47. last song you sang? I dont even remember, I sing all the time.
48. last prank call you remember doing? I don't.
49. last time you hung out with anyone? Friday.
50. favorite movie? Um I have heaps, but I really like Indie and Alternative films. Top list films for me are Harry Potter Series, Lord Of The Rings Series, Mr Nobody, Requiem for a Dream and Breakfast Club! 

No comments: