28 June 2013

Random Question Tag

Just another tag hope you guys like it :))


Moya <3




if you could choose any fantasy world to live in, which would it be?
I would 


choose to live in either Middle Earth, ironic I know, or at Hogwarts!


tea or coffee? Tea, coffee tastes and smells like cat pee...


cappuccino or caffe latte? I hate coffee, so neither


favourite season of the year? Definitely winter!


if you could choose o live in any country, which would it be? I'd probably 

just stay in New Zealand tbh, but the Mediterranean, Us or UK would be cool 


do you have a second name? Yeap, am I going to tell you? Nope.


who’s YOUR doctor? I have 2, so meh...


favourite companion? My cats


favourite food? Don't have one. But I love apples!

favourite band?  As I have said many times, I do not have one


favourite artist ? As I have also said before I do not have one.


What web browser do you use? Google Chrome


What’s your favourite animal? Cats for sureeee....


What’s your favourite BABY animal? Kittens, duh...


*knocks on your door* Have you accepted Will Graham as your unstable 

puppy? Don't know what that even is...


Do you support Abercrombie & Fitch?I don't know...


What’s your favourite childhood film? Anything Disney! or Pixar I guess.


Shuffle your iTunes - what’s our song?? ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Don't have one and it be so 

hard because I have such different music.


Are there any great graphic-making blogs you look up to that you’d 

recommend I follow? Check out Supakitch and Koralie on Vimeo!


What word *really* shouldn’t be pronounced how it is in relation to how 

it’s spelled? Colonel, like wtf happened there :L


Do you have a favourite mug? Yes! I like a plain forest green mug and my 

mums and a cow mug at my grannys


Favourite or favorite? Colour or color? Favourite and colour.

No comments: