28 July 2013

My Music Favourites!

Ok, so several times I have said I really love music so I decided I would share with you guys my favourite bands, singers and groups! I will do my top 10!
This is in no particular order and are some of my more recent favourites and groups I have loved for a longer period of time!

1. Imagine Dragons
So I discovered this band about May last year after I heard "Its Time" on a YouTube video and I fell in love with the band. I really love alternative and Indie Rock/Pop so this band became I favourite quite quickly. "Radioactive" is definately my favourite song by them!

2. Walk The Moon
This is a very recent favourite of mine andin the last few months I have grown to absolutely love their music! "Anna Sun" is most likely my favourite song but their whole album is pretty awesome and really unique. They are an alternative pop-rock band.

3. Keane
I have LOVED Keane for ages now they are so awesome! I was also very pleased when "Somewhere Only We Know" became the theme song for the 2012 Winnie the Pooh movies (that songs my favourite from them).These alike the others are an alternative rock group!

4. Fall Out Boy
So I have loved this band since I was around 10, so for about 6 years now and over those years none of that love has changed. I have so many songs I enjoy from this band but "Grand Theft Autumn" or "Alpha Dog" are probably the top of my list. If for some strange reason you don't know Fall Out Boy look them up!

 5. Panic at the Disco!
This is another band I have loved for years! Brendan Urie's voice is just beautiful. I have so many songs I love from this band but "Lying" and "New Perspective" are probably some of my faves!

6.Ed Sheeran
I discovered him late 2011, early 2012 and at first I didn't actually like him but eventually I grew to love him and am now a proud Sheerio. I definately don't have a favourite song from him but on his EP's "Homeless" is my fave and on his album "UNI" is probably one of the tops.
7. Of Monsters and Men
This is a band I discovered in the summer so about 6 months ago now, and I really love their music! Their music is sort of country crossed with alternative pop, its pretty cool!
My favourite song from them is probably "Little Talks"

8. The Lumineers
Another band discovered in winter, I have grown to absolutely love them! My favourite song is probably "Ho Hey", which is a bit boring coz they have so many other good songs but you cant beat the classic. They are an alternative pop/country band I guess:L

9. The Cranberries/Lincoln Park
These are super old bands compared to the others but I really love their music! My dad actually introduced me to these bands as a child so I grew up listening to them which is pretty cool. Lincoln Park is a heavy rock band I guess and The Cranberries are an alternative rock band. "Numb" is my favourite Lincoln Park song and "Zombie" is my favourite by the Cranberries.

10. 30 Seconds To Mars
This is probably my favourite band and has been for a while now. I became apart of Echelon about 2 years ago now and experience VyRT and everything whenever I can! I do not have a favourite song by them and find that most of them relate in a different way to me. I find the band really inspiring and would love to be able to experience them live or meet them, it would be amazing!

Hope you guys learnt some more stuff about me!

Moya xxx



No comments: