11 August 2013

My 100 Top FAVOURITE SONGS OF ALL TIME!

So my 'My Music Favourites' got heaps of response and pageviews I thought I would narrow it down more and do my favourite 100 songs of ALL time! There is a huge mix of genre, time, bands, artists etc in this mix. Some of these song are also from musicals and movies or shows!

This is in no particular order and many of these songs are modern songs, or songs I have been brought up with! I am going to do this mostly in artist or band.
Like any other one of these posts GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS! I love listening and finding new stuff, especially music.

1. Let It Be-The Beatles
2. Blackbird-The Beatles
3. I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You-The Black Kids (also The Twelves remix)
4. Off With Your Head-Yeah Yeah Yeahs!
5.Come On Eileen-Dexy's Midnight Runners
6. Hereos-David Bowie
7. Smooth Criminal-Michael Jackson
8. They Don't Care About Us-Michael Jackson
9. Beat It-Michael Jackson
10. Isn't She Lovely-Stevie Wonder
11. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours-Stevie Wonder
12. Cell Block Tango-Chicago
13. All That Jazz-Chicago
14. Come What May-Moulin Rouge! <3333 *My Heart Dies*
15. Sparkling Diamonds-Moulin Rouge!
16. Defying Gravity-Wicked
17. Popular-Wicked
18. Figure 8-Ellie Goulding (A/N: I met her and she said she loved my name :3)
19. Anything Could Happen-Ellie Goulding
20. Cough Syrup-Young The Giant
21. Anna Sun-Walk The Moon
22. That's What You Get-Paramore
23. Ignorance-Paramore
24. How To Be A Heartbreaker-Marina and the Diamonds
25.SING-My Chemical Romance
26. I Don't Love You-My Chemical Romance
27. Linger-The Cranberries
28.Zombie-The Cranberries
29. Chop Suey-System Of A Down
30. Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
31. Hollywood Whore-Papa Roach
32. Empire State Of Mind-Jay-Z f.t. Alicia Keys (A/N: My fave rap song EVER)
33. Forever Young-Alphaville
34. Skinny Love-Bon Iver
35. Say What You Need To Say-John Mayer
36. Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy?-Fall Out Boy
37. Sugar, We're Going Down-Fall Out Boy
38. This Ain't A Scene-Fall Out Boy
39. Alpha Dog-Fall Out Boy
40. What A Catch Donnie-Fall Out Boy
41. It's Time-Imagine Dragons
42. Radioactive-Imagine Dragons
43.Somewhere Only We Know-Keane
44. Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off-Panic At The Disco!
45. New Perspective-Panic At The Disco!
46. I Write Sins Not Tragedies-Panic At The Disco!
47. 9 In The Afternoon-Panic At The Disco
48. Numb-Lincoln Park
49. Little Talks-Of Monsters And Men
50. Wake Me Up-Evanescence
51. Lithium-Evanescence
52. Closer To The Edge-30 Seconds To Mars
53. From Yesturday-30 Seconds To Mars
54.Hurricane-30 Seconds To Mars
55. What I Am-Will.I.Am (Sesame Street)
56. Black and Gold-Sam Sparrow
57. Valerie-Amy Winehouse
58. Rehab-Amy Winehouse
59. Don't Let Me Get Me-P!nk
60. Perfect-P!nk
61. Just Like A Pill-P!nk
62. Some Nights-FUN
63. Homeless-Ed Sheeran
64. Small Bump-Ed Sheeran
65. U.N.I.-Ed Sheeran
66. Ho Hey-The Lumineers
67. C'mon-Kesha
68. Die Young-Kesha
69. A Whole New World-Aladdin (Disney)
70. Kiss The Girl-The Little Mermaid (Disney)
71. I'll Make A Man Out Of You-Mulan (Disney)
72. Hakuna Matata-Lion King (Disney)
73. I Just Can't Wait To Be King-Lion King (Disney)
74. We've Got Tonight-Kenny Rogers/Sheena Easton cover
75. Kiss-Prince
76. Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen
77. Fat Bottomed Girls-Queen
78. Shake It Up-Florence And The Machines
79. You've Got The Love-Florence And The Machines
80. Fighter-Christina Aguilera
81. Hold It Against Me-Britney Spears
82. Oops I Did It Again-Britney Spears
83. Slave For You-Britney Spears
84. Bring It All Back-S-Club 7
85. Hot Patootie-Rocky Horror Picture Show
86. Time Warp-Rocky Horror Picture Show
87. Far Away-Nickelback (A/N: I hate this band, yet I absolutely love this song!)
88. Tears In Heaven-Eric Clapton
89. Knocking On Heavens Door-Bob Dylan
90. Love Shack-B 52
91. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go-Wham!
92. Uptown Girl-Billy Joel
93. Piano Man-Billy Joel
94. New York State Of Mind-Billy Joel
95. Nobody's Home-Avril Lavigne
96. I'm With You-Avril Lavigne
97. Misery-The Maine
98. Misery-Maroon 5(A/N: Yes these are both completely different songs, not covers)
99.She Will Be Loved-Maroon 5
100. Sunday Morning-Maroon 5

Ok, remember I am always up for suggestions!
It was so hard to pick these, you should listen to the songs you don't know!

Moya xxx

CONTACTS :3
Twitter- @MoyaTheExplorer
Email- moyabaker@gmail.com
Polyvore- moyatheexplorer


No comments: